What about our Carbon Footprint?
H2Om is Carbon-Free!
Through H2Om’s previous partnership with Carbonfund.org, we offset our carbon footprint on the planet, while proceeds from revenues benefit organizations creating education on recycling and awareness relating to world water issues and our environment.
We are always working on new ways to manufacture, package, and transport products to create the most sustainable company possible. We are committed to finding innovative ways to solve the problems related to practices that are not sustainable. We are supporting renewable energy, energy efficiency and reforestation projects.
H2Om is also bottled in Regenerate™ bottles made from 100% recycled materials. This safe, no-leach, NO-BPA, 100% recyclable bottle, eliminates our dependency on virgin resources and petroleum while providing a clean eco friendly way to enjoy Natural Spring Water. (we strongly encourage you to do your part and recycle all your plastic, including your water bottles)
“We strive to have a positive effect on our communities and the earth; we create education, and share valuable eco information, while bringing awareness to individual human potential, and the sacred life force that exists in our water.” - H2Om founders Sandy Fox & Lex Lang
Through our previous partnership with Carbonfund.org, Carbonfund.org has been able to:
• Reforest 1,870 acres in Louisiana, while protecting the Louisiana Black Bear and other species
• Conserve over 3,000 acres of Amazon Rainforest in Brazil
• Support the generation of 150,000,000 kWh of wind power in the US, including Texas, Iowa, Montana and Pennsylvania
• Reduce methane greenhouse gas emissions in California, New York and New England
• Build truck stop electrification projects that reduce tailpipe emissions across the country.